The often mundane and infrequently exciting adventures of a Mom who came Joyfully sauntering back home to The Church. Her unique and wonderful, Baptist Husband who sped past her on his way to Catholicism, their 8 Hooligans and 1 perfect Grandson.































Thursday, April 15, 2010

Home Again Where I Belong

Easter Vigil was amazing. I have been wanting to blog about it, but I just do not have the words to adequately describe what it is like to watch your entire family come in to the Church. I am so happy and content and just full. I am home. I love my Church, My Lord and Savior,my Blessed Mother. We are blessed with a fantastic Pastor and a wonderful Parish Community. Jim and I are entering in to a whole new dimension in our marriage and we are awed by what the Lord is doing. I will process some more. Write again and post pictures. I have a unique family and the pictures ought to be great!

No comments:

Post a Comment